Goodlife Nutrition Joint Force 1600mg
It is necessary for the structure and function of the articular cartilage and helps to build, maintain and repair the tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid in the joints. Recently, clinical trials have demonstrated the effectiveness of glucosamine sulfate supplementation in the management of arthritis.
- Symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritis.
- Temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis (or) Temporary relief of osteoarthritic pain.
- May help reduce joint swelling associated with arthritis.
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis.
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
Each tablet contains:
Glucosamine sulfate-potassium chloride complex 1600mg
Equivalent to glucosamine sulfate 1200mg
Contains no added sugar, starch, gluten, yeast, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Directions for use:
Adults, take 1 tablet daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Contains 206mg of potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children.